Enter Our Dog Photoshoot CompetitionWith David Lowerson Photography
Let Me Capture Amazing Portraits Of Your Dog
With David Lowerson Photography
In November we have 20 x Pawtrait Shoots and a 7″ desk frame WORTH £225 to WIN!
The perfect time for some canine fun in the great outdoors, so grab your wellies, big coats, scarves and gloves and enjoy one of our dog photoshoot sessions.
We have just 20 photoshoot sessions to win, each winner will receive a one hour outdoor portrait session and a 7x5inch desk portrait print of your choice worth a total of £225 completely FREE.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you have to do is fill out the entry form below and keep your fingers crossed!
“David is simply amazing. We booked David as our wedding photographer and we were blown away by his expertise, ease and professionalism. So when we knew he was now doing portraits we just had to get in on the action!
“From start to finish David provided an excellent photography experience.”
“We had a great afternoon with a David. He is very genuine and made us all feel at ease.”
• An outdoor Photoshoot in with Dog photographer David Lowerson
• A Zoom viewing session in the comfort of your own home
• A complimentary 7” desk frame image of your choice
• The combined value of your complimentary shoot, viewing and image is £225
Normal T&C’s apply.
We will be working outdoors allowing us to all follow social distance guidelines.
Some Of The Finer Details
Where Will These Photo-Sessions Take Place?
- All the dog portrait sessions this year will take place at Harsholme Country Park in Lincoln
What If I Am Late For My Session?
- I am not able to reschedule your session if you are late for your photoshoot. If you are late, your session time will be reduced to avoid running into the time slot booked after yours
- I always recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes early to ensure you are ready for your photoshoot
Does My Dog Need To Be Off His Lead?
- Absolutely not, the majority of photographs I produce for my clients the dog is on the lead.
What If It Rains On The Day?
- If the weather forecast is bad for the day of your session, I will notify you by text the morning of the photoshoot and arrange a new date
- Intermittent rain does not cancel your photoshoot so please make sure you are suitably dressed
“David was professional and friendly, the products he provided after the photoshoot were absolutely amazing and of an outstanding quality.
The photos will be treasured for many years to come and it was a wonderful day out”.
Complete The Form Below
If you haven’t already, fill out your details above to be entered into our giveaway
We only select 20 dogs owners each month to receive our Amazing Portrait Experience
Go on, don’t miss this opportunity!
Fill in your details below, and I hope to see you soon
Book your shoot…
If you are selected we will notify you by text and email
We will also give you a call to have a quick chat to find out all about your dog and how we can help you get an amazing portrait for you
Enjoy your experience
Sessions typically last an hour
All of our photo shoots are relaxed and natural, just quality time with your 4 legged friend
David Lowerson Photography Ltd
23 Beresford Drive
Tel: 01522 750407